S6.1 GO DOWN MOSES

GO DOWN MOSES

TESTO

When Israel was in Egipt's land, let my people go.
Oppress'd so hard they could not stand, Let my people go.

Go dows, Moses, 'way down in Egipt's land.
Tell ol' Pharaoh to let my people go.


Thus saith the Lord, bold Moses said: let my people go.
If not I'll smite your first-born dead, let my people go.

O let us all from bondage flee,let my people go.
And let us all in Christ be free! Let my people go.

TRADUZIONE


---

INFORMAZIONI

VOCI: 4, A: anonimo,  TR: Boanerges, G: negro-spiritual, L: inglese, ELAB: G. Checchini, P.E.: 2 giugno1981,

ESECUZIONE: LP 1983
SOLISTA: Francesca,
ASCOLTA GO DOWN MOSES dell' LP
DIRETTORE: F. Stocco

ASCOLTA anche GO DOWN MOSES del 12.12.1981, Chiesa di S. Geremia, Venezia
SOLISTA: Francesca,
DIRETTORE: F. Stocco

ALTRO

...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Info sulla Privacy

Qual è il tuo pensiero su questo argomento? Mi piacerebbe conoscerlo...